[Auremn-l] IVAN before ENC 2019

soniac at petrobras.com.br soniac at petrobras.com.br
Fri Dec 21 10:08:52 GMT 2018

International Varian-Agilent NMR
Users Group
Sponsored By MR Resources

A First Announcement for the 2019 IVAN ENC-conference Users Meeting,
Saturday April 6th before the Asilomar ENC in Monterey California

Mark your calendar for the 2019 ENC. MR Resources will once-again sponsor
an all-day ENC-IVAN users
meeting on Saturday before the Asilomar ENC in Monterey, April 6th 2019.
The format will be similar to previous
years. We start around 9:00 AM with breakfast registration followed by
talks. There will be a catered lunch at
noon and we will finish with a reception in the late afternoon beginning
about 4:00 PM. We are in the process
of arranging the same 2017 location at the Monterey Marriott near
Fisherman’s Wharf. More details about the
location and the preliminary agenda will appear in January.
Planning for the agenda is now in progress. We invite all of your comments
about topics and/or your speaker
recommendations. This year we are particularly looking for participants and
some talks from Europe, Mexico,
and Central and South America. Clint Gouveia, and Chris Morris of MR
Resources Europe extend a particular
invitation to European Varian/Agilent users. Many of us remember Ramon
Rosales, formerly of Varian/Agilent,
who now along with Don Bouchard represents MRR and IVAN for Mexico and
Central America and South
America. You will know Don Bouchard from San Diego if you have had an
Anasazi NMR instrument. Chris,
Ramon and Don are now members of our Executive Committee and are good
contacts to learn about IVAN.
In general contact Krish Krishnamurthy (chempacker at gmail.com) or Dave Rice
(drice2 at ucmerced.edu) with
suggestions for the agenda – or anyone else from the Executive Committee.
IVAN talks should be of a research
or tutorial nature concerning Varian/Agilent applications software and
hardware. We are also further
expanding the Executive Committee, if you would like to participate in
planning the agenda.
2019 registration is now open at http://www.ivanmr.com. We hope you will
preregister, even if you only plan
to drop in for a few talks, but on-site registration will be available. If
your plane arrives Saturday try to get to
the afternoon reception! If you are already an IVAN member your email will
be remembered from previous
years. If you do not yet have an IVAN login, first click the link to join
IVAN and then continue on to register for
the meeting. The IVAN web site will also be accessible through the ENC
website.
Make your plans for another great IVAN event!
See you at the 2019 ENC!

The 2019 Executive Committee of IVAN: Tim Burrow, Craig Butts, Frank
Delaglio, George Gray, Dan Iverson, Krish
Krishnamurthy, Dave Rice, Dave Russell, Mike Strain, Don Bouchard (MRR San
Diego), Marty Marek (MRR Chicago), Chris Morris
(MRR Europe), Ramon Rosales (MRR Mexico) Shellie Hammond (MRR) and Jon Webb
(CEO of MRR)
"O emitente desta mensagem é responsável por seu conteúdo e endereçamento. Cabe ao destinatário cuidar quanto ao tratamento adequado. Sem a devida autorização, a divulgação, a reprodução, a distribuição ou qualquer outra ação em desconformidade com as normas internas do Sistema Petrobras são proibidas e passíveis de sanção disciplinar, cível e criminal."

"The sender of this message is responsible for its content and addressing. The receiver shall take proper care of it. Without due authorization, the publication, reproduction, distribution or the performance of  any other action not conforming to Petrobras System internal policies and procedures is forbidden and liable to disciplinary, civil or criminal sanctions."

"El emisor de este mensaje es responsable por su contenido y direccionamiento. Cabe al destinatario darle el tratamiento adecuado. Sin la debida autorización, su divulgación, reproducción, distribución o cualquier otra acción no conforme a las normas internas del Sistema Petrobras están prohibidas y serán pasibles de sanción disciplinaria, civil y penal."