[Auremn-l] EUROMAR 2018

soniac at petrobras.com.br soniac at petrobras.com.br
Wed Jan 31 09:59:21 GMT 2018

Dear Brazilian NMR friends,

Hope you are fine! I was wondering if you could circulate the e-mail below
among the Brazilian NMR community? I hope many people from Brazil will
attend Euromar in Nantes this year! You just need to cross the Atlantic in
diagonal, and Nantes is there :-) Moreover, I know that the Ibero-Amercian
NMR meeting will take place just before in Lisbon, and going to Euromar
afterwards would be very easy (TAP has direct flights from Lisbon to
Nantes)!

Thanks by advance for your help

Best regards

Patrick (see the following information)

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing and scientific committees, I am pleased to
announce that the registration and abstract submission are open for the
EUROMAR 2018 conference (Nantes, France, July 1-5 2018).

Preferential rates are available until April 23rd, which is also the
deadline for abtract submission. Register now to enjoy the best options for
accomodation!

Many abstracts will be selected for oral communications. Click here to
consult the guidelines and to access the submission webpage. A number of
prizes and student travel grants will also be allocated. More information
here.

More information can be found on the conference website. Follow us on
Twitter or Facebook for the latest updates.

For any questions or comments, please contact us at info at euromar2018.org

We look forward to welcoming you in Nantes soon!

Patrick Giraudeau, Chair, Euromar 2018
--
Prof. Patrick Giraudeau
Université de Nantes, France

CEISAM, Equipe EBSI
BP 92208
2 Rue de la Houssinière
44322 Nantes Cedex 3
France

Tel. 02 51 12 57 09
E-mail. patrick.giraudeau at univ-nantes.fr
Web. www.univ-nantes.fr/giraudeau-patrick-139225.kjsp

Euromar 2018

"O emitente desta mensagem é responsável por seu conteúdo e endereçamento. Cabe ao destinatário cuidar quanto ao tratamento adequado. Sem a devida autorização, a divulgação, a reprodução, a distribuição ou qualquer outra ação em desconformidade com as normas internas do Sistema Petrobras são proibidas e passíveis de sanção disciplinar, cível e criminal."

"The sender of this message is responsible for its content and addressing. The receiver shall take proper care of it. Without due authorization, the publication, reproduction, distribution or the performance of  any other action not conforming to Petrobras System internal policies and procedures is forbidden and liable to disciplinary, civil or criminal sanctions."

"El emisor de este mensaje es responsable por su contenido y direccionamiento. Cabe al destinatario darle el tratamiento adecuado. Sin la debida autorización, su divulgación, reproducción, distribución o cualquier otra acción no conforme a las normas internas del Sistema Petrobras están prohibidas y serán pasibles de sanción disciplinaria, civil y penal."