[Auremn-l] TR : [NMR] NMR Research Engineer Permanent position at the Institut Pasteur

Gisele Amorim giseleamorim at me.com
Fri Mar 29 18:34:58 GMT 2019

De : Inaki GUIJARRO <inaki.guijarro at pasteur.fr>
Date : 28 mars 2019 à 00:33:29
À : "nmr at listes.univ-paris-diderot.fr" <nmr at listes.univ-paris-diderot.fr>
Objet : [NMR] NMR Research Engineer Permanent position at the Institut Pasteur

A NMR research engineer permanent position is open at the Institut Pasteur – Paris, in the Biological NMR Technological Platform. We are at the heart of core facilities dedicated to structural biology in the institute (cryo EM, XR crystallography, biophysics, protein production…). The NMR facilities host 800 and 600 MHz spectrometers equipped with cryogenic probes and sample changers, as well as a 500 MHz.
The research engineer will work in a team of engineers and researchers dedicated to solution NMR of proteins and other biomolecules. In addition to sharing the responsibilities with another engineer of spectrometer maintenance, user support and training, the main activities of the successful candidate will be to design, perform, process and analyse NMR experiments to contribute to research projects within the campus and abroad.

We are seeking motivated candidates with an excellent knowledge of protein NMR and its applications in biology (structure, interactions, dynamics…). Experience on spectrometer preventive maintenance will be an asset. We expect scientifically independent candidates, with excellent skills to communicate and interact with users and team members.

For further details and to apply for the position, please contact Iñaki Guijarro (inaki.guijarro at pasteur.fr) and send a CV, a motivation letter and the names and contact information of referent scientists.

Iñaki Guijarro
Head
Biological NMR Technological Platform
Institut Pasteur
28 rue du Dr. Roux - 75724 Paris Cedex 15
inaki.guijarro at pasteur.fr
https://research.pasteur.fr/en/team/biological-nmr-technological-platform/

NMR web database:
http://www.drorlist.com/nmr.html