[Auremn-l] 2nd_workshop_on_bionmr_stipends_available

Karoline Sanches karolsanches at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:24:25 GMT 2019

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to announce that the organizing committee of the 2nd
Workshop on BioNMR will be able to provide financial help for applicants
from Mercosur and South America. At this point, we can offer a stipend of
R$ 1100.00 and a waiver in the registration fee. There are a limited number
of stipends and the applicants will be selected by the scientific committee.

The application deadline for the 2nd Workshop on BioNMR was postponed
to *November
29th.*

The Brazilian NMR Users Association (AUREMN) and the Center for Structural
Biology of Mercosur (CEBEM) invites you to participate in the 2nd Workshop
on BioNMR that will be held at the *São Paulo State University (UNESP, São
José do Rio Preto/SP/Brazil), from January 27th to February 2nd, 2020*. For
more information, please visit the site of the program (
https://bionmrriopreto.wixsite.com/bionmr2020).

We will continue to look for grants to provide more stipends, including
financial help for the Brazilian students as well.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the 2nd Workshop on BioNMR.

Sincerely,

Organizing committee

--
*Karoline Sanches *